Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Woman injured in crash, driver charged
CONWAY - A local woman was seriously injured early Friday in an accident in which the driver was intoxicated, police said.
Police said Christine Fournier, 18, of 124 Stark Road, was thrown from the car after it went off Eaton Road at 2:05 a.m. Friday and hit a tree. She was found unconscious and was taken to Memorial Hospital for treatment, then later transferred to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, for further treatment.
Police said driver of the car, Jacob D. Hoyt, 18, of 73 Woodland Grove Road, was driving drunk. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917