Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Woman injured in crash, driver charged
CONWAY - A local woman was seriously injured early Friday in an accident in which the driver was intoxicated, police said.
Police said Christine Fournier, 18, of 124 Stark Road, was thrown from the car after it went off Eaton Road at 2:05 a.m. Friday and hit a tree. She was found unconscious and was taken to Memorial Hospital for treatment, then later transferred to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, for further treatment.
Police said driver of the car, Jacob D. Hoyt, 18, of 73 Woodland Grove Road, was driving drunk. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424