Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Woman injured in crash, driver charged
CONWAY - A local woman was seriously injured early Friday in an accident in which the driver was intoxicated, police said.
Police said Christine Fournier, 18, of 124 Stark Road, was thrown from the car after it went off Eaton Road at 2:05 a.m. Friday and hit a tree. She was found unconscious and was taken to Memorial Hospital for treatment, then later transferred to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, for further treatment.
Police said driver of the car, Jacob D. Hoyt, 18, of 73 Woodland Grove Road, was driving drunk. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
- George Will: Regulatory overkill everywhere - 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917