Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man charged with shooting ceiling, fleeing
NASHUA - A city man fired a gun more than a half-dozen times Thursday night inside and outside a French Hill home before he fled in his car but then crashed into a guardrail on the F.E. Everett Turnpike, police said.
Lt. Francis Sullivan said Jeffrey Rousseau, 24, of 101 Chandler St. fled the crash site as well, but was arrested just after midnight near his French Hill home.
He is charged with reckless conduct, domestic-related; three additional charges of reckless conduct; and aggravated driving while intoxicated. Additionally, state police charged him with conduct after an accident.
Sullivan said Rousseau did not fire the gun at anyone in particular, but did fire rounds into the ceiling of the ranch-style home.
No one was injured in the incident.
The incident began just before 11 p.m. Thursday when multiple gun shots were reported to police in the French Hill area of the city.
Sullivan would not disclose the number of shots fired but said there were "several" inside the residence and "more than several" were fired outside.Rousseau suffered minor injuries after his car collided with a guardrail at 11:23 p.m. near Exit 2 of the F.E. Everett Turnpike. Police said Rousseau fled the scene but was arrested without incident just after midnight near his Chandler Street home. An ambulance was called for him but emergency workers cleared him and he was not transported to a hospital.
Rousseau was being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment today in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 5
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424