Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man charged with shooting ceiling, fleeing
NASHUA - A city man fired a gun more than a half-dozen times Thursday night inside and outside a French Hill home before he fled in his car but then crashed into a guardrail on the F.E. Everett Turnpike, police said.
Lt. Francis Sullivan said Jeffrey Rousseau, 24, of 101 Chandler St. fled the crash site as well, but was arrested just after midnight near his French Hill home.
He is charged with reckless conduct, domestic-related; three additional charges of reckless conduct; and aggravated driving while intoxicated. Additionally, state police charged him with conduct after an accident.
Sullivan said Rousseau did not fire the gun at anyone in particular, but did fire rounds into the ceiling of the ranch-style home.
No one was injured in the incident.
The incident began just before 11 p.m. Thursday when multiple gun shots were reported to police in the French Hill area of the city.
Sullivan would not disclose the number of shots fired but said there were "several" inside the residence and "more than several" were fired outside.Rousseau suffered minor injuries after his car collided with a guardrail at 11:23 p.m. near Exit 2 of the F.E. Everett Turnpike. Police said Rousseau fled the scene but was arrested without incident just after midnight near his Chandler Street home. An ambulance was called for him but emergency workers cleared him and he was not transported to a hospital.
Rousseau was being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment today in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424