Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua man charged with shooting ceiling, fleeing
NASHUA - A city man fired a gun more than a half-dozen times Thursday night inside and outside a French Hill home before he fled in his car but then crashed into a guardrail on the F.E. Everett Turnpike, police said.
Lt. Francis Sullivan said Jeffrey Rousseau, 24, of 101 Chandler St. fled the crash site as well, but was arrested just after midnight near his French Hill home.
He is charged with reckless conduct, domestic-related; three additional charges of reckless conduct; and aggravated driving while intoxicated. Additionally, state police charged him with conduct after an accident.
Sullivan said Rousseau did not fire the gun at anyone in particular, but did fire rounds into the ceiling of the ranch-style home.
No one was injured in the incident.
The incident began just before 11 p.m. Thursday when multiple gun shots were reported to police in the French Hill area of the city.
Sullivan would not disclose the number of shots fired but said there were "several" inside the residence and "more than several" were fired outside.Rousseau suffered minor injuries after his car collided with a guardrail at 11:23 p.m. near Exit 2 of the F.E. Everett Turnpike. Police said Rousseau fled the scene but was arrested without incident just after midnight near his Chandler Street home. An ambulance was called for him but emergency workers cleared him and he was not transported to a hospital.
Rousseau was being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment today in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus