Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Gunshots report is second in Manchester in three days
MANCHESTER - Police are investigating a second series of gunshots in the city in three days.
Police said they received a report of shots being fired at the intersection of Hall and Dix streets about 3:30 a.m. Friday and found four 40-caliber shell casings at the scene. Witnesses reported seeing a small car leaving the area shortly after the shots were heard, police said.
About 11 p.m. Wednesday, several shots were reported to have been fired near 171 Union St. Police said they found five casings, also 40-caliber, at the scene.
One man reported seeing two men running away from the Union Street incident. Both were described as Hispanic and 5 feet 8 inches tall. Witnesses reported a small white car with a loud exhaust and temporary registration plates leaving the scene after the Union Street shooting.
"At this point, it is unknown whether the two incidents are related and police have not located any evidence to suggest an intended target in either event," police said in a release.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 1
- Man extradited from Texas on July report of sexual assault on juvenile in Nashua - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins - 0
- Dowd's goal wins for Manchester - 0
- John Habib's City Sports:'Moment' is here: Derryfield CC renovation begins - 0
- Driver charged with DWI after mayhem on I-293 - 0
- Department of Employment Security sends confidential ID info to wrong firms - 0
- Day Three in the dark for many in NH - 0
- Man, 86, struck by car while crossing street in Manchester - 0
- Hot deals, warm shoppers - 0
- Londonderry shelter gives residents warm place to stay after power outages - 0
Day Three in the dark for many in NH
Man allegedly tries to run over officer in Manchester, police van crashes while responding
Derry holiday parade to be held today
Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483