Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Arrest made in Citizen's Bank robbery
CONCORD — Police have arrested a local man they say robbed the Citizens Bank branch on McKee Square on Tuesday.
Police said Timothy Ruff, 29, was found walking on East Side Drive in Concord when he was arrested about 5:45 p.m. Friday without incident.
Police said he passed a note to a teller and left the bank Tuesday with "a quantity of cash." He did not show a weapon, police said.
He was charged with unarmed robbery and theft by unauthorized taking and is scheduled to appear Monday in Concord District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council