Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Arrest made in Citizen's Bank robbery
CONCORD — Police have arrested a local man they say robbed the Citizens Bank branch on McKee Square on Tuesday.
Police said Timothy Ruff, 29, was found walking on East Side Drive in Concord when he was arrested about 5:45 p.m. Friday without incident.
Police said he passed a note to a teller and left the bank Tuesday with "a quantity of cash." He did not show a weapon, police said.
He was charged with unarmed robbery and theft by unauthorized taking and is scheduled to appear Monday in Concord District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus