Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
ATV driver from Rhode Island charged with OUI after rollover in Berlin
BERLIN - A Rhode Island man is being charged for allegedly driving his off-road vehicle drunk, causing a rollover Saturday night, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game officials.
Frederick Breault, 48, of Glocester, R.I., was found by Fish and Game officers standing near where his ATV went over a steep embankment on the Scenic Trail in Jericho ATV Park on Saturday night. Breault reportedly missed a corner and rolled the ATV into a ditch that was approximately a 15-foot drop from the trail.
Breault was found with non-life threatening injuries, according to the officers, and treated at Androscoggin Valley Hospital.
After an investigation, Breault is being charged with operating an OHRV while under the influence of drugs or alcohol and released on PR bail with a court appearance scheduled for February. Officers said Breault was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, but did have on his seat belt.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917