Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
ATV driver from Rhode Island charged with OUI after rollover in Berlin
BERLIN - A Rhode Island man is being charged for allegedly driving his off-road vehicle drunk, causing a rollover Saturday night, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game officials.
Frederick Breault, 48, of Glocester, R.I., was found by Fish and Game officers standing near where his ATV went over a steep embankment on the Scenic Trail in Jericho ATV Park on Saturday night. Breault reportedly missed a corner and rolled the ATV into a ditch that was approximately a 15-foot drop from the trail.
Breault was found with non-life threatening injuries, according to the officers, and treated at Androscoggin Valley Hospital.
After an investigation, Breault is being charged with operating an OHRV while under the influence of drugs or alcohol and released on PR bail with a court appearance scheduled for February. Officers said Breault was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, but did have on his seat belt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424