Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
ATV driver from Rhode Island charged with OUI after rollover in Berlin
BERLIN - A Rhode Island man is being charged for allegedly driving his off-road vehicle drunk, causing a rollover Saturday night, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game officials.
Frederick Breault, 48, of Glocester, R.I., was found by Fish and Game officers standing near where his ATV went over a steep embankment on the Scenic Trail in Jericho ATV Park on Saturday night. Breault reportedly missed a corner and rolled the ATV into a ditch that was approximately a 15-foot drop from the trail.
Breault was found with non-life threatening injuries, according to the officers, and treated at Androscoggin Valley Hospital.
After an investigation, Breault is being charged with operating an OHRV while under the influence of drugs or alcohol and released on PR bail with a court appearance scheduled for February. Officers said Breault was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, but did have on his seat belt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 46
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424