Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
ATV driver from Rhode Island charged with OUI after rollover in Berlin
BERLIN - A Rhode Island man is being charged for allegedly driving his off-road vehicle drunk, causing a rollover Saturday night, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game officials.
Frederick Breault, 48, of Glocester, R.I., was found by Fish and Game officers standing near where his ATV went over a steep embankment on the Scenic Trail in Jericho ATV Park on Saturday night. Breault reportedly missed a corner and rolled the ATV into a ditch that was approximately a 15-foot drop from the trail.
Breault was found with non-life threatening injuries, according to the officers, and treated at Androscoggin Valley Hospital.
After an investigation, Breault is being charged with operating an OHRV while under the influence of drugs or alcohol and released on PR bail with a court appearance scheduled for February. Officers said Breault was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, but did have on his seat belt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 1
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings