Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
ATV driver from Rhode Island charged with OUI after rollover in Berlin
BERLIN - A Rhode Island man is being charged for allegedly driving his off-road vehicle drunk, causing a rollover Saturday night, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game officials.
Frederick Breault, 48, of Glocester, R.I., was found by Fish and Game officers standing near where his ATV went over a steep embankment on the Scenic Trail in Jericho ATV Park on Saturday night. Breault reportedly missed a corner and rolled the ATV into a ditch that was approximately a 15-foot drop from the trail.
Breault was found with non-life threatening injuries, according to the officers, and treated at Androscoggin Valley Hospital.
After an investigation, Breault is being charged with operating an OHRV while under the influence of drugs or alcohol and released on PR bail with a court appearance scheduled for February. Officers said Breault was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, but did have on his seat belt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424