Home » News » Public Safety
Weare driver found dead after car hits tree
WEARE - An Old Town Road man is dead after his car hit a tree on Twin Bridge Road early Sunday morning.
Philip Sidles, 25, of 44 Old Town Road was pronounced dead after arriving at Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, according to police.
The investigation is still ongoing, but it is believed that Sidles was driving his 1998 Mercedes C-Class west on Twin Bridge Road when he crossed the center line, went off the road and struck a tree, according to police.
Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Weare police at 529-7755.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too