Home » News » Public Safety
Weare driver found dead after car hits tree
WEARE - An Old Town Road man is dead after his car hit a tree on Twin Bridge Road early Sunday morning.
Philip Sidles, 25, of 44 Old Town Road was pronounced dead after arriving at Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, according to police.
The investigation is still ongoing, but it is believed that Sidles was driving his 1998 Mercedes C-Class west on Twin Bridge Road when he crossed the center line, went off the road and struck a tree, according to police.
Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Weare police at 529-7755.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Group raising money for family of Raymond man killed by boulder - 0
- Newly renovated Blair Covered Bridge damaged by truck - 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 15
- Man's body pulled from Merrimack River - 0
- Free gun lock giveway begins Sept. 1 in Conway - 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 6
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 8
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 3
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 6
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test