Home » News » Public Safety
Weare driver found dead after car hits tree
WEARE - An Old Town Road man is dead after his car hit a tree on Twin Bridge Road early Sunday morning.
Philip Sidles, 25, of 44 Old Town Road was pronounced dead after arriving at Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, according to police.
The investigation is still ongoing, but it is believed that Sidles was driving his 1998 Mercedes C-Class west on Twin Bridge Road when he crossed the center line, went off the road and struck a tree, according to police.
Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Weare police at 529-7755.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua man critical after being hit by box truck - 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinnaRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 1
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0