Home » News » Public Safety
Maine man receives minor injuries in single vehicle accident Sunday in Rochester
ROCHESTER – A Maine man was sent to the hospital for minor injuries after his car struck a pole along Cross Road Sunday morning.
Police, firefighter and emergency personnel responded around 9:44 a.m. after an eastbound Honda Civic, driven by Daniel Springer, 21, of Sanford, Maine, went into a ditch and struck a utility pole near 374 Cross Rd.
Paramedics transported Springer, who sustained minor injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
The Civic, which sustained extensive front end damage, had to be towed from the scene. Springer was issued a summons for operation after suspension and is scheduled to appear in Rochester District Court Jan. 14 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
- Pittsfield pizza dough company already rebuilding after fire - 0
- Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua - 0
- Police officer, firefighter team up to rescue dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester school board to take a closer look at lice policy - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 1
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
- Board of Education to vote on Nashua North High principal - 0
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
License revocations for DWI announced
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings