Home » News » Public Safety
Maine man receives minor injuries in single vehicle accident Sunday in Rochester
ROCHESTER – A Maine man was sent to the hospital for minor injuries after his car struck a pole along Cross Road Sunday morning.
Police, firefighter and emergency personnel responded around 9:44 a.m. after an eastbound Honda Civic, driven by Daniel Springer, 21, of Sanford, Maine, went into a ditch and struck a utility pole near 374 Cross Rd.
Paramedics transported Springer, who sustained minor injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
The Civic, which sustained extensive front end damage, had to be towed from the scene. Springer was issued a summons for operation after suspension and is scheduled to appear in Rochester District Court Jan. 14 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 38
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
NH's fishing industry staggered