Home » News » Public Safety
Maine man receives minor injuries in single vehicle accident Sunday in Rochester
ROCHESTER – A Maine man was sent to the hospital for minor injuries after his car struck a pole along Cross Road Sunday morning.
Police, firefighter and emergency personnel responded around 9:44 a.m. after an eastbound Honda Civic, driven by Daniel Springer, 21, of Sanford, Maine, went into a ditch and struck a utility pole near 374 Cross Rd.
Paramedics transported Springer, who sustained minor injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
The Civic, which sustained extensive front end damage, had to be towed from the scene. Springer was issued a summons for operation after suspension and is scheduled to appear in Rochester District Court Jan. 14 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 6
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 1
- FBI agent kills Florida man with suspected ties to Marathon bombing - 1
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 0
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs