Home » News » Public Safety
Maine man receives minor injuries in single vehicle accident Sunday in Rochester
ROCHESTER – A Maine man was sent to the hospital for minor injuries after his car struck a pole along Cross Road Sunday morning.
Police, firefighter and emergency personnel responded around 9:44 a.m. after an eastbound Honda Civic, driven by Daniel Springer, 21, of Sanford, Maine, went into a ditch and struck a utility pole near 374 Cross Rd.
Paramedics transported Springer, who sustained minor injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
The Civic, which sustained extensive front end damage, had to be towed from the scene. Springer was issued a summons for operation after suspension and is scheduled to appear in Rochester District Court Jan. 14 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members
A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth