Home » News » Public Safety
Maine man receives minor injuries in single vehicle accident Sunday in Rochester
ROCHESTER – A Maine man was sent to the hospital for minor injuries after his car struck a pole along Cross Road Sunday morning.
Police, firefighter and emergency personnel responded around 9:44 a.m. after an eastbound Honda Civic, driven by Daniel Springer, 21, of Sanford, Maine, went into a ditch and struck a utility pole near 374 Cross Rd.
Paramedics transported Springer, who sustained minor injuries, to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
The Civic, which sustained extensive front end damage, had to be towed from the scene. Springer was issued a summons for operation after suspension and is scheduled to appear in Rochester District Court Jan. 14 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19