Special trustee appointed for Tri-County CAP
BERLIN - A court-appointed special trustee is meeting with Tri-County CAP staff this morning in Berlin, as the organization, which serves Coos, Carroll and Grafton counties, figures out its next step.
On Friday, sources said that the state Attorney General's Office had put the agency into receivership.
Peter Higbee, chief operations officer, said Monday that the trustee "will help us reorganize and move forward."
He did not foresee any disruption to the services that CAP provides, saying that the organization has a large set of liabilities but is not bankrupt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 0
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record