Special trustee appointed for Tri-County CAP
BERLIN - A court-appointed special trustee is meeting with Tri-County CAP staff this morning in Berlin, as the organization, which serves Coos, Carroll and Grafton counties, figures out its next step.
On Friday, sources said that the state Attorney General's Office had put the agency into receivership.
Peter Higbee, chief operations officer, said Monday that the trustee "will help us reorganize and move forward."
He did not foresee any disruption to the services that CAP provides, saying that the organization has a large set of liabilities but is not bankrupt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'