Special trustee appointed for Tri-County CAP
BERLIN - A court-appointed special trustee is meeting with Tri-County CAP staff this morning in Berlin, as the organization, which serves Coos, Carroll and Grafton counties, figures out its next step.
On Friday, sources said that the state Attorney General's Office had put the agency into receivership.
Peter Higbee, chief operations officer, said Monday that the trustee "will help us reorganize and move forward."
He did not foresee any disruption to the services that CAP provides, saying that the organization has a large set of liabilities but is not bankrupt.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 2
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it