Special trustee appointed for Tri-County CAP
BERLIN - A court-appointed special trustee is meeting with Tri-County CAP staff this morning in Berlin, as the organization, which serves Coos, Carroll and Grafton counties, figures out its next step.
On Friday, sources said that the state Attorney General's Office had put the agency into receivership.
Peter Higbee, chief operations officer, said Monday that the trustee "will help us reorganize and move forward."
He did not foresee any disruption to the services that CAP provides, saying that the organization has a large set of liabilities but is not bankrupt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Concord man charged in downtown stabbing - 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist