Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Londonderry man faces child porn charges
LONDONDERRY - A Londonderry man faces five counts of child pornography after turning himself in to local police last weekend.
Jeffrey Allen Velliquette, 42, of 37 Heritage Lane, was arrested on a warrant at the Londonderry Police station early Friday afternoon.
According to police reports, Velliquette had been under investigation since early last summer, and over the course of several months, police found “a large amount” of child pornography on his computer.
It’s not believed there were any local victims, police stressed, though the incident remains under investigation.
After posting $5,000 bail, Velliquette was released. He will be arraigned in 10th Circuit Court, Derry District Division, on Jan. 7.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424