May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Londonderry man faces child porn charges
LONDONDERRY - A Londonderry man faces five counts of child pornography after turning himself in to local police last weekend.
Jeffrey Allen Velliquette, 42, of 37 Heritage Lane, was arrested on a warrant at the Londonderry Police station early Friday afternoon.
According to police reports, Velliquette had been under investigation since early last summer, and over the course of several months, police found “a large amount” of child pornography on his computer.
It’s not believed there were any local victims, police stressed, though the incident remains under investigation.
After posting $5,000 bail, Velliquette was released. He will be arraigned in 10th Circuit Court, Derry District Division, on Jan. 7.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424