Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Londonderry man faces child porn charges
LONDONDERRY - A Londonderry man faces five counts of child pornography after turning himself in to local police last weekend.
Jeffrey Allen Velliquette, 42, of 37 Heritage Lane, was arrested on a warrant at the Londonderry Police station early Friday afternoon.
According to police reports, Velliquette had been under investigation since early last summer, and over the course of several months, police found “a large amount” of child pornography on his computer.
It’s not believed there were any local victims, police stressed, though the incident remains under investigation.
After posting $5,000 bail, Velliquette was released. He will be arraigned in 10th Circuit Court, Derry District Division, on Jan. 7.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424