Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Londonderry man faces child porn charges
LONDONDERRY - A Londonderry man faces five counts of child pornography after turning himself in to local police last weekend.
Jeffrey Allen Velliquette, 42, of 37 Heritage Lane, was arrested on a warrant at the Londonderry Police station early Friday afternoon.
According to police reports, Velliquette had been under investigation since early last summer, and over the course of several months, police found “a large amount” of child pornography on his computer.
It’s not believed there were any local victims, police stressed, though the incident remains under investigation.
After posting $5,000 bail, Velliquette was released. He will be arraigned in 10th Circuit Court, Derry District Division, on Jan. 7.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal