Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Londonderry man faces child porn charges
LONDONDERRY - A Londonderry man faces five counts of child pornography after turning himself in to local police last weekend.
Jeffrey Allen Velliquette, 42, of 37 Heritage Lane, was arrested on a warrant at the Londonderry Police station early Friday afternoon.
According to police reports, Velliquette had been under investigation since early last summer, and over the course of several months, police found “a large amount” of child pornography on his computer.
It’s not believed there were any local victims, police stressed, though the incident remains under investigation.
After posting $5,000 bail, Velliquette was released. He will be arraigned in 10th Circuit Court, Derry District Division, on Jan. 7.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483