Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Barehanded thief steals Victoria's Secret underwear at Mall of NH
MANCHESTER - A thief made off with thousands of dollars worth of ladies underwear Sunday afternoon when the Victoria's Secret store at the Mall of New Hampshire was hit by an ambitious shoplifter.
Police were called to the lingere shop around 4 p.m. for a report that thieves stole some $4,000 worth of merchandise from the store.
Manchester Police St. Joe Mucci said store employees observed a black male, approximately 6'2" and 180 lbs., and wearing a peacoat, dark dress pants and a dark skull cap, stuffing women's underwear of many different styles, sizes, shapes and colors into two large Disney store bags. Mucci said the security tags on the garments set off security alarms when the man exited the store without paying, and when a store employee approached him he fled into the mall towards Ulta Cosmetics.
Mucci said the suspect may have been observed with a Hispanic female in the mall, before the theft occurred, but at this time police don't feel she was involved in the crime.
Manchester police ask anyone with information about the theft to call them at (603) 668-8711, or call the Manchester Crime Line at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 2
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 1
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 13
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 17
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 4
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 26
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917