Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Barehanded thief steals Victoria's Secret underwear at Mall of NH
MANCHESTER - A thief made off with thousands of dollars worth of ladies underwear Sunday afternoon when the Victoria's Secret store at the Mall of New Hampshire was hit by an ambitious shoplifter.
Police were called to the lingere shop around 4 p.m. for a report that thieves stole some $4,000 worth of merchandise from the store.
Manchester Police St. Joe Mucci said store employees observed a black male, approximately 6'2" and 180 lbs., and wearing a peacoat, dark dress pants and a dark skull cap, stuffing women's underwear of many different styles, sizes, shapes and colors into two large Disney store bags. Mucci said the security tags on the garments set off security alarms when the man exited the store without paying, and when a store employee approached him he fled into the mall towards Ulta Cosmetics.
Mucci said the suspect may have been observed with a Hispanic female in the mall, before the theft occurred, but at this time police don't feel she was involved in the crime.
Manchester police ask anyone with information about the theft to call them at (603) 668-8711, or call the Manchester Crime Line at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917