Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Barehanded thief steals Victoria's Secret underwear at Mall of NH
MANCHESTER - A thief made off with thousands of dollars worth of ladies underwear Sunday afternoon when the Victoria's Secret store at the Mall of New Hampshire was hit by an ambitious shoplifter.
Police were called to the lingere shop around 4 p.m. for a report that thieves stole some $4,000 worth of merchandise from the store.
Manchester Police St. Joe Mucci said store employees observed a black male, approximately 6'2" and 180 lbs., and wearing a peacoat, dark dress pants and a dark skull cap, stuffing women's underwear of many different styles, sizes, shapes and colors into two large Disney store bags. Mucci said the security tags on the garments set off security alarms when the man exited the store without paying, and when a store employee approached him he fled into the mall towards Ulta Cosmetics.
Mucci said the suspect may have been observed with a Hispanic female in the mall, before the theft occurred, but at this time police don't feel she was involved in the crime.
Manchester police ask anyone with information about the theft to call them at (603) 668-8711, or call the Manchester Crime Line at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'