Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Barehanded thief steals Victoria's Secret underwear at Mall of NH
MANCHESTER - A thief made off with thousands of dollars worth of ladies underwear Sunday afternoon when the Victoria's Secret store at the Mall of New Hampshire was hit by an ambitious shoplifter.
Police were called to the lingere shop around 4 p.m. for a report that thieves stole some $4,000 worth of merchandise from the store.
Manchester Police St. Joe Mucci said store employees observed a black male, approximately 6'2" and 180 lbs., and wearing a peacoat, dark dress pants and a dark skull cap, stuffing women's underwear of many different styles, sizes, shapes and colors into two large Disney store bags. Mucci said the security tags on the garments set off security alarms when the man exited the store without paying, and when a store employee approached him he fled into the mall towards Ulta Cosmetics.
Mucci said the suspect may have been observed with a Hispanic female in the mall, before the theft occurred, but at this time police don't feel she was involved in the crime.
Manchester police ask anyone with information about the theft to call them at (603) 668-8711, or call the Manchester Crime Line at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424