May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Barehanded thief steals Victoria's Secret underwear at Mall of NH
MANCHESTER - A thief made off with thousands of dollars worth of ladies underwear Sunday afternoon when the Victoria's Secret store at the Mall of New Hampshire was hit by an ambitious shoplifter.
Police were called to the lingere shop around 4 p.m. for a report that thieves stole some $4,000 worth of merchandise from the store.
Manchester Police St. Joe Mucci said store employees observed a black male, approximately 6'2" and 180 lbs., and wearing a peacoat, dark dress pants and a dark skull cap, stuffing women's underwear of many different styles, sizes, shapes and colors into two large Disney store bags. Mucci said the security tags on the garments set off security alarms when the man exited the store without paying, and when a store employee approached him he fled into the mall towards Ulta Cosmetics.
Mucci said the suspect may have been observed with a Hispanic female in the mall, before the theft occurred, but at this time police don't feel she was involved in the crime.
Manchester police ask anyone with information about the theft to call them at (603) 668-8711, or call the Manchester Crime Line at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424