Home » News » Public Safety
Mont Vernon man injured in Milford crash
MILFORD - A Mont Vernon man has been airlifted to a Massachusetts hospital after an early morning crash Saturday in Milford.
According to a press release from the Milford Police Department, Chad Cardoza, 24, of Mont Vernon, was traveling south on Melendy Road near Ball Hill when his Toyota Tacoma pickup went off the road and hit a tree head-on. The accident occurred shortly before 2 a.m., and police, fire and ambulance personnel responded to the scene and had to extricate Cardoza from the vehicle.
Cardoza suffered serious injuries in the accident and was airlifted to the UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester for treatment. He is currently listed in fair condition.
Police believe that speed and alcohol were factors in the crash, but the department's accident reconstruction team is continuing to investigate. Police are asking anyone with information about the accident to contact the department at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 1
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072