Home » News » Public Safety
Sandown man arrested in gun threat at market
SALEM - A Sandown man is accused of threatening to shoot everyone Friday at McKinnon's Market.
Mason Robbins, 19, is charged with criminal threatening and was taken by ambulance to Parkland Medical Center for a mental health examination.
The incident happened at 5:20 p.m. Police said they were called after employees heard a man, identified as Robbins, say he was going to go get a gun and shoot everyone.
He was arrested and transported to the police department where he was booked. He was later released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail and then taken to the hospital.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Group raising money for family of Raymond man killed by boulder - 0
- Newly renovated Blair Covered Bridge damaged by truck - 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 15
- Man's body pulled from Merrimack River - 0
- Free gun lock giveway begins Sept. 1 in Conway - 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 2
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 3
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 1
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test