UNH index finds lodging executives less optimistic on business conditions
Only 7 percent of lodging executives indicated current business conditions were good, down from 31 percent in October 2012, while 79 percent indicated conditions were normal, up from 50 percent during the previous month. Fourteen percent of the executives indicated such conditions were bad, an improvement over last month’s reading of 19 percent.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'