Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Nashua man accused of sexual assault of teenage girl
NASHUA - A 28-year-old man is accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl over a four-month period.
Police say Matthew Cousins, of 6 Locust St., Apt. 3, has been charged with seven counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault and six counts of misdemeanor sexual assault.
He was arrested on Monday and arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Nashua District Court.
On Dec. 4, authorities began investigating a report of numerous sexual assaults of a girl under age 16 at a city residence between August and November, according to police.
If convicted, Cousins could face up to 15 years on each felony charge.
He was being held on $25,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Hooksett vetos Pinkerton schools deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'