Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man accused of sexual assault of teenage girl
NASHUA - A 28-year-old man is accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl over a four-month period.
Police say Matthew Cousins, of 6 Locust St., Apt. 3, has been charged with seven counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault and six counts of misdemeanor sexual assault.
He was arrested on Monday and arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Nashua District Court.
On Dec. 4, authorities began investigating a report of numerous sexual assaults of a girl under age 16 at a city residence between August and November, according to police.
If convicted, Cousins could face up to 15 years on each felony charge.
He was being held on $25,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424