May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man accused of sexual assault of teenage girl
NASHUA - A 28-year-old man is accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl over a four-month period.
Police say Matthew Cousins, of 6 Locust St., Apt. 3, has been charged with seven counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault and six counts of misdemeanor sexual assault.
He was arrested on Monday and arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Nashua District Court.
On Dec. 4, authorities began investigating a report of numerous sexual assaults of a girl under age 16 at a city residence between August and November, according to police.
If convicted, Cousins could face up to 15 years on each felony charge.
He was being held on $25,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 2
- Mont Vernon murder mastermind drops appeal, citing 'personal and moral' reasons - 6
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 2
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 4
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 5
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 2
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Souhegan boys, Coe-Brown girls repeat in Div. II meets - 0
- Massachusetts cab driver robbed in Pelham - 0
- Coos County campground owner vows business as usual despite fire; PorcFest X to go on - 0
- Hikers rescued from separate Monadnock region trails during rough weather - 2
- Smokey oven fire forces Nashua evacuation - 0
- Driver dozes, car wipes out Merrimack Chamber of Commerce information booth - 0
- Late snowfall ties New Hampshire record set in 1967 - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Sans dice, how will Hassan roll now? - 5
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 2
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424