Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Nashua man accused of sexual assault of teenage girl
NASHUA - A 28-year-old man is accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl over a four-month period.
Police say Matthew Cousins, of 6 Locust St., Apt. 3, has been charged with seven counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault and six counts of misdemeanor sexual assault.
He was arrested on Monday and arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Nashua District Court.
On Dec. 4, authorities began investigating a report of numerous sexual assaults of a girl under age 16 at a city residence between August and November, according to police.
If convicted, Cousins could face up to 15 years on each felony charge.
He was being held on $25,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424