May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man arrested for assaulting juvenile boy
NASHUA - Six hours after receiving a complaint, police arrested Maxene Rousseau, 37, of 2 Heon Court, and charged him with second degree assault for grabbing a male juvenile so hard by the neck that it caused bruising.
An investigation by detectives in the Youth Services Division determined the boy, who is under the age of 13, was known to Rousseau.
A Class B felony, the charge carries a prison term up to seven years.
Rousseau was held at the Nashua Police Dept. on $10,000 cash or surety bail pending his arraignment at the 9th Circuit-District Division-Nashua Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 3
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 13
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424