May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man arrested for assaulting juvenile boy
NASHUA - Six hours after receiving a complaint, police arrested Maxene Rousseau, 37, of 2 Heon Court, and charged him with second degree assault for grabbing a male juvenile so hard by the neck that it caused bruising.
An investigation by detectives in the Youth Services Division determined the boy, who is under the age of 13, was known to Rousseau.
A Class B felony, the charge carries a prison term up to seven years.
Rousseau was held at the Nashua Police Dept. on $10,000 cash or surety bail pending his arraignment at the 9th Circuit-District Division-Nashua Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 58
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424