May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Woman wanted in grocery store robbery arrested in Manchester
Allenstown Police on the lookout for armed robbery suspect
ALLENSTOWN - A woman wanted in a shoplifting case that went bad was found hiding in the basement of a Manchester residence by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force.
Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, was wanted for a strong-arm robbery in connection with the theft of $126 in merchandise on Dec 9 at the BI-Wise Market in Allenstown. She allegedly fled the store with the merchandise and then hit a store clerk with a "blunt object" she grabbed from the back of her car when the employee caught up to her in the parking lot.
The clerk suffered a minor injury on her arm in the incident.
Police were searching for Bilodeau after investigators developed information that she was staying with a friend in the 300-block of Kelly Street in Manchester.
Her car was located in the West Side neighborhood. A press release from the U.S. Marshals Service indicated the license plates on the car were switched.
Tuesday morning, members of the task force knocked on the door to the Kelly Street residence, but those inside took their time answering the door, allowing Bilodeau to run down to the basement and hide behind a water heater, according to the federal agency.
Task force members quickly found Bilodeau and arrested her.
They also arrested another resident, convicted felon Carlos Claudio, 35, who police said was in possession of both controlled drugs and firearms.
Bilodeau was taken to the Allenstown Police Department where she was being held pending arraignment in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division. Claudio was transported to the Rockingham County jail in Brentwood where he was processed on the felony charges, pending his first court appearance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424