Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Woman wanted in grocery store robbery arrested in Manchester
ALLENSTOWN - A woman wanted in a shoplifting case that went bad was found hiding in the basement of a Manchester residence by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force.
Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, was wanted for a strong-arm robbery in connection with the theft of $126 in merchandise on Dec 9 at the BI-Wise Market in Allenstown. She allegedly fled the store with the merchandise and then hit a store clerk with a "blunt object" she grabbed from the back of her car when the employee caught up to her in the parking lot.
The clerk suffered a minor injury on her arm in the incident.
Police were searching for Bilodeau after investigators developed information that she was staying with a friend in the 300-block of Kelly Street in Manchester.
Her car was located in the West Side neighborhood. A press release from the U.S. Marshals Service indicated the license plates on the car were switched.
Tuesday morning, members of the task force knocked on the door to the Kelly Street residence, but those inside took their time answering the door, allowing Bilodeau to run down to the basement and hide behind a water heater, according to the federal agency.
Task force members quickly found Bilodeau and arrested her.
They also arrested another resident, convicted felon Carlos Claudio, 35, who police said was in possession of both controlled drugs and firearms.
Bilodeau was taken to the Allenstown Police Department where she was being held pending arraignment in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division. Claudio was transported to the Rockingham County jail in Brentwood where he was processed on the felony charges, pending his first court appearance.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 42
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 3
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424