Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua man arrested for prowling in Hollis
HOLLIS - A Nashua man is accused of taking items from a car parked in a driveway of a Federal Hill Road home.
Officer Joseph Wallent went to the residence about 2 a.m. Tuesday in response to a report of someone breaking into a vehicle and found Andrew Esburnett, 22, standing there, according to a police news release.
Police said Esburnett was in possession of items taken from the car, as well as a credit card bearing the name of a Milford resident. He was arrested and charged with prowling, receiving stolen property and criminal trespass.
At the police station, police said they found heroin on Esburnett and charged him with possession of a controlled substance, a class B felony.
What's next: Esburnett is being held on $5,000 cash bail with arraignment set for Tuesday afternoon in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wintery weather doesn’t cut NH crime, but it can change it - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police make arrest in Pembroke embezzlement case - 1
- Police seek robber of Nashua convenience store - 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 1
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 4
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 4
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 1
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
- Board of Education to vote on Nashua North High principal - 0
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings