May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua man arrested for prowling in Hollis
HOLLIS - A Nashua man is accused of taking items from a car parked in a driveway of a Federal Hill Road home.
Officer Joseph Wallent went to the residence about 2 a.m. Tuesday in response to a report of someone breaking into a vehicle and found Andrew Esburnett, 22, standing there, according to a police news release.
Police said Esburnett was in possession of items taken from the car, as well as a credit card bearing the name of a Milford resident. He was arrested and charged with prowling, receiving stolen property and criminal trespass.
At the police station, police said they found heroin on Esburnett and charged him with possession of a controlled substance, a class B felony.
What's next: Esburnett is being held on $5,000 cash bail with arraignment set for Tuesday afternoon in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424