May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man arrested for prowling in Hollis
HOLLIS - A Nashua man is accused of taking items from a car parked in a driveway of a Federal Hill Road home.
Officer Joseph Wallent went to the residence about 2 a.m. Tuesday in response to a report of someone breaking into a vehicle and found Andrew Esburnett, 22, standing there, according to a police news release.
Police said Esburnett was in possession of items taken from the car, as well as a credit card bearing the name of a Milford resident. He was arrested and charged with prowling, receiving stolen property and criminal trespass.
At the police station, police said they found heroin on Esburnett and charged him with possession of a controlled substance, a class B felony.
What's next: Esburnett is being held on $5,000 cash bail with arraignment set for Tuesday afternoon in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 10
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424