Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Sandy Hook School tragedy claims nephew of Bishop Brady principal
CONCORD - The Sandy Hook School tragedy hit close to home with news that one of the victims is the nephew of Bishop Brady High School Principal Trevor Bonat.
A message to families posted on the Bishop Brady edline.net blog revealed the Bonat’s newphew, James Mattioli, age 6, was among the dead found after Friday’s massacre. The boy’s sister, Anna, survived the shooting. He also leaves behind his parents, Mark and Cindy Mattioli.
Bonat could not be reached for comment.
Bishop Brady is a diocesean high school. Officials with the Diocese of Manchester did not respond to requests for comment.
The school held a candlelight vigil during the school day on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Parolee returned to prison in 3rd protective order case - 0
- Salem man charged with child porn possession - 0
- Keene police may seek subpoenas for social media accounts in riot probe - 2
- Ex-Seabrook police officer wants to keep sealed statements out of trial - 0
- Hollis police investigating thefts from vehicles - 0
- Hooksett woman charged with child sex assault - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Stalking charge filed after court appearance - 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UMass Lowell polls show senate, gubernatorial races still a close call - 0
- Islanders make Boychuk's return a happy one with 3-2 win - 0
- Two new tanks would sink nearly obsolete reservoir - 0
- Swanzey dog rescue seeks funds to rebuild after fire - 0
- Timberlane schools want to be better communicators - 0
- Stocks rally on better-than-expected earnings - 0
- Apple leaves door open for GT Advanced - 0
- 3 NH firms say they are owed $400,000 by GT Advanced - 0
- NH Business Newsreel: Planet Fitness expands into Canada - 0
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483