Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Sandy Hook School tragedy claims nephew of Bishop Brady principal
CONCORD - The Sandy Hook School tragedy hit close to home with news that one of the victims is the nephew of Bishop Brady High School Principal Trevor Bonat.
A message to families posted on the Bishop Brady edline.net blog revealed the Bonat’s newphew, James Mattioli, age 6, was among the dead found after Friday’s massacre. The boy’s sister, Anna, survived the shooting. He also leaves behind his parents, Mark and Cindy Mattioli.
Bonat could not be reached for comment.
Bishop Brady is a diocesean high school. Officials with the Diocese of Manchester did not respond to requests for comment.
The school held a candlelight vigil during the school day on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth