Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Sandy Hook School tragedy claims nephew of Bishop Brady principal
CONCORD - The Sandy Hook School tragedy hit close to home with news that one of the victims is the nephew of Bishop Brady High School Principal Trevor Bonat.
A message to families posted on the Bishop Brady edline.net blog revealed the Bonat’s newphew, James Mattioli, age 6, was among the dead found after Friday’s massacre. The boy’s sister, Anna, survived the shooting. He also leaves behind his parents, Mark and Cindy Mattioli.
Bonat could not be reached for comment.
Bishop Brady is a diocesean high school. Officials with the Diocese of Manchester did not respond to requests for comment.
The school held a candlelight vigil during the school day on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minor injury in crash at Concord airport - 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917