Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Sandy Hook School tragedy claims nephew of Bishop Brady principal
CONCORD - The Sandy Hook School tragedy hit close to home with news that one of the victims is the nephew of Bishop Brady High School Principal Trevor Bonat.
A message to families posted on the Bishop Brady edline.net blog revealed the Bonat’s newphew, James Mattioli, age 6, was among the dead found after Friday’s massacre. The boy’s sister, Anna, survived the shooting. He also leaves behind his parents, Mark and Cindy Mattioli.
Bonat could not be reached for comment.
Bishop Brady is a diocesean high school. Officials with the Diocese of Manchester did not respond to requests for comment.
The school held a candlelight vigil during the school day on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 27
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917