Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Sandy Hook School tragedy claims nephew of Bishop Brady principal
CONCORD - The Sandy Hook School tragedy hit close to home with news that one of the victims is the nephew of Bishop Brady High School Principal Trevor Bonat.
A message to families posted on the Bishop Brady edline.net blog revealed the Bonat’s newphew, James Mattioli, age 6, was among the dead found after Friday’s massacre. The boy’s sister, Anna, survived the shooting. He also leaves behind his parents, Mark and Cindy Mattioli.
Bonat could not be reached for comment.
Bishop Brady is a diocesean high school. Officials with the Diocese of Manchester did not respond to requests for comment.
The school held a candlelight vigil during the school day on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief