Home » News » Public Safety
DWI patrols planned for Hillsborough County
To ensure Hillsborough County roads are safe this Christmas season, police departments across the county are teaming up with state police and the sheriff's office in a DWI enforcement patrol.
A "regional saturation patrol" is planned beginning this weekend and leading up to Christmas, according to a news release issued by the Hillsborough County Police Chiefs Association.
A press conference detailing the enforcement measure will be held Friday, Dec. 21, at a noon news conference at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 329 Mast Road, Goffstown.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 115
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 8
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 6
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?