Status quo for UNH: Men's hockey team stays No. 2
The University of New Hampshire men's hockey team, which spent one week as the No.1-ranked team in the nation earlier this month, enters the holiday break at No. 2 behind Boston College.
The Wildcats (11-2-2) remained second in both the USCHO.com Division I Men's Poll and The USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine Poll, both announced Monday.
Notre Dame is ranked third.
Dartmouth (7-2-2) is 10th in both national polls. The Big Green host UNH on Sunday, Dec. 30 at 7 p.m. in the semifinals of the Ledyard National Bank Classic. UMass-Amherst and Bemidji State are the other teams in the tourney.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand - 42
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 3
- Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice - 9
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Prizes & playoffs: Well done, UNH - 2
- Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA - 13
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark isn't helping find Abigail - 26
- The Peace Light: A Christmas reminder for all - 0
- Doing 'less with less' Is that Gov. Hassan's new motto? - 11
- Washington Jeanne: Will Shaheen face her state? - 44
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings