Status quo for UNH: Men's hockey team stays No. 2
The University of New Hampshire men's hockey team, which spent one week as the No.1-ranked team in the nation earlier this month, enters the holiday break at No. 2 behind Boston College.
The Wildcats (11-2-2) remained second in both the USCHO.com Division I Men's Poll and The USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine Poll, both announced Monday.
Notre Dame is ranked third.
Dartmouth (7-2-2) is 10th in both national polls. The Big Green host UNH on Sunday, Dec. 30 at 7 p.m. in the semifinals of the Ledyard National Bank Classic. UMass-Amherst and Bemidji State are the other teams in the tourney.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 18
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
- Getting revved up over student car raffle - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Colby-Sawyer lays off 16 staff workers to balance budget - 1
- White Mountains school board expands preschool - 0
- Milford team wins seatbelt challenge - 0
- Activist resident launches alternative UNH logo search - 1
- Loeb School offers workshop on producing newsletters - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Mont Vernon murder mastermind drops appeal, citing 'personal and moral' reasons - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges