Status quo for UNH: Men's hockey team stays No. 2
The University of New Hampshire men's hockey team, which spent one week as the No.1-ranked team in the nation earlier this month, enters the holiday break at No. 2 behind Boston College.
The Wildcats (11-2-2) remained second in both the USCHO.com Division I Men's Poll and The USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine Poll, both announced Monday.
Notre Dame is ranked third.
Dartmouth (7-2-2) is 10th in both national polls. The Big Green host UNH on Sunday, Dec. 30 at 7 p.m. in the semifinals of the Ledyard National Bank Classic. UMass-Amherst and Bemidji State are the other teams in the tourney.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suit: Claremont's North Country Smokehouse claims $606,011 spent on diamond, SUV, more - 9
- Winnipesaukee watershed association looking to raise its profile - 0
- New Ipswich cemetery’s future is anybody guess after state objects to graves - 1
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 3
- Updated: Winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla.; 2, $1M tickets sold in NH - 0
- No more Winni whoppers: Fishing Derby winner will have to take lie detector test - 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
- Peterborough's renovated Adams Pool to open in June - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 0
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 0
- Nashua aviation company looks for danger on ground - 0
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica wall on display - 0
- NFL-sponsored health program honors Milford High School staff - 0
- Search continues for gadabout steer in Epping - 0
- State’s stand-your-ground law intact - 0
- Officials say Gilford bear shooting was proper - 0
- Obama limits drone strikes in shift from constant war footing - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam