Status quo for UNH: Men's hockey team stays No. 2
The University of New Hampshire men's hockey team, which spent one week as the No.1-ranked team in the nation earlier this month, enters the holiday break at No. 2 behind Boston College.
The Wildcats (11-2-2) remained second in both the USCHO.com Division I Men's Poll and The USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine Poll, both announced Monday.
Notre Dame is ranked third.
Dartmouth (7-2-2) is 10th in both national polls. The Big Green host UNH on Sunday, Dec. 30 at 7 p.m. in the semifinals of the Ledyard National Bank Classic. UMass-Amherst and Bemidji State are the other teams in the tourney.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 1
- Patriots stun Cleveland in another wild comeback - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats need to avoid the drama - 0
- Brady to suspicious Texan: Pats 'just played better' - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not half bad - 0
- Eagles’ Kelly amps up support for Foles - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way (again) - 0
- For Patriots, an imperfect victory over Houston - 0
- NH's Griffin settling into NFL with Texans - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
- Angry birds clash - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support